Tuesday, February 14

Busy girl...

I took some of my recent projects down to the store today.  Let me empasize the word "some". I have about half dozen in the works projects going...one of which is vintage antique full size bed! 

Vintage chairs turned planter chairs.  Lovely on a front porch in a garden area.


Vintage frame Magnet Memo Board.  Vintage frame painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint, distressed and then waxed and buffed.  Burlap sack over sheet metal makes for the "magnetic" center.


Small Pedastool base occasion table with brass footed claw feet.  Painted a tan tone, distressed and waxed.  Hard to see in picture but dark wax really adds to all areas of the wood really accenting the piece.

And that is it for today...off to a 3rd grade Valentines party.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Lisa, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Sarah Coller said...

Cute stuff! Hope your sales are going well at the store! :)

I wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a month-long Giveaway Jubilee beginning March 1st. I know you've hosted giveaways before and thought you might be interested. You can participate as a giver, a (hopefully) winner, or both! Just click on the button at the top right of my sidebar that says "Giveaway Jubilee" for more info.

Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Sarah

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Hello Lisa, these look great! You certainly have been productive! I hope you have a wonderful week,
Kathy