Tuesday, January 3

Back for 2012

Hold on to your hats...Lisa is blogging! I cannot believe it has been nearly five months since I posted, it is now a new season, and a new year. I just lost my interest in it for awhile is all...but I feel ready to get back into it, and to share again. So much has happened obviously in the last several months. Nothing, thankfully earth shattering, just life. Where do I begin?
Let's see is I can catch up in 100 words or less.

August I had another Birthday, 42! Gosh, to look at that in print is scary. I recall my mom being 42, how can I possibly be that old? Kids started back to school, Carson is now in 3rd grade and my "baby" Ella is in the 2nd grade. And in reference to my previous sentence, "how can they be that old"?

Let's see...usual camping trips, working at the school, nothing to exciting, and the days and months pass.

The new year will bring a new adventure, I have partnered up with a friend. Not going to spill the beans yet as to not jinx it. The date we had for this venture was January 6th, and then it moved to second week of January and now we have no idea really. We are ready for "when" it happens, and hoping and praying it's not an "if" it happens. I can tell you tho, my kids need their playroom back and I have taken it over. So, think good thoughts please.

That is it for now....if your still following, I appreciate it. I have so many things to show you, but that goes along with the paragraph above this one...so stay tuned.

1 comment:

{april kennedy} said...

Glad you are back to blogging! I walked into the store yesterday and was like....where is the addition and they said the lady decided to stay. She isn't going anywhere. Keep me posted. I've been thinking a lot about you since yesterday. ♥ ya.