Monday, August 1

Many New Scrapbooking Layouts this Weekend

I was a busy girl!  This past weekend I made lots of new premade scrapbooking layouts for sale in my Etsy store Friday Morning Finds.  I pay "great attention to detail" and there are a ton of details in each and everyone for sure.  I inked, I glittered, I pondered...walked away, came back, was inspired and uninspired at times.  I machine stitched on I think every one and spent probably to much time on them, but cannot list until I am happy with the end result.  In all toll, I made 10 layouts, one of which was a 2 page spread and I made about 10 cards.

So..now you know how I spent my last few days, did you create this weekend? 

Here is just a small sampling of what I have been working on.
(for a larger shot with more details, click on each picture. These collage pics do not fit well within the blog column parameters).




5 comments:

Jami said...

those are soooo cute!

cinderella11pm said...

You are very creative, Lisa! I love details - it's what makes thing turn out so pretty, in everything a person does:)

Kelly_Deal said...

Lisa, your lo's are so cute!
Kelly

Carrie said...

I love the 3rd and the 4th one! So me.

I just came across your blog today. It's Very LOVELY :]

I'm also having a Feather Earrings Giveaway. Come and join it. :D
Feather Earrings Giveaway!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Newbie2crafting said...

oh my goodness I love that pink paper, can you tell me where you got it!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com