Monday, June 6

Ouch!

Last night we took the kids to the movies, they had a great time.  On the way out of the theater, I oh so gracefully missed stepping off the curb and took a big fall, big fall!  Landed right on my knee, all my weight (which is unfortunately more than I am gonna say), boy did it hurt.  The pain was so bad I felt as though I was going to vomit.  So here I sit, unable to get an appointment this morning with my doctor, for a phone call hoping they can squeeze me in.  My opposite ankle is a bit sore this morning as well, must have twisted it when I went down...so embarrassing.

To give you an idea on what I am dealing with, this was a photo of my knee about 4 hours after the fall and after lots of ice!
Yes it was as swollen as it looks and yes it still is the following morning. 

Just call me "grace"!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Lisa - Ouch! Maybe you should go to the ER. That looks bad.
Elevate, Ice and baby youself a bit. Keep us informed.
Blessings, L

Gretchen said...

Ouch girlie!!! Praying you feel better soon and no big damage was done!!! (othr than to your pride, which I fear nice words won't undo, right?)