Thursday, June 2

Help me name...

my upcoming Etsy store please.  Estate sale's are my newest passion, love them! The funny part is I have been addicted for quite some time and my husband used to complain.  His motto, for every one item you bring home, you have to get rid of one thing.  Well...Mr. Smarty pants has joined the bandwagon and is not only tagging along but telling me about them.   I have been accumulating quite the stash for a store and am in a quandary about the name.  This is what we have it narrowed down to..

Friday Morning Finds
or
Garage Trinkets & Attic Treasures

What do you think?
 Do you have a name you would like to put in the running? 

5 comments:

{april kennedy} said...

You know my vote....Friday Morning Finds!!

TheEccentricLady said...

Garage trinkets...
When I am looking at the Etsy stores I like the name to give me a clear idea of what they are sellling. I like it the best! How exciting, Good luck.

Gretchen said...

Okay... personally when I read this I thought of "One man's trash..."

BUT of the two choices you gave, I like Friday Morning Finds...

Just make sure you search shop names and don't name close to someone else... tht is my advice :)

Looking forward to seeing your shop :)

{april kennedy} said...

You could always add a tag line to your shop name too to help describe what it is. I agree that a descriptive name helps people know if they are interested, but I also like a name that makes people want to check it out! All great advice in your comments!!

roseylittlethings said...

I like garage trinkets and attic treasures!